Below is an outline of the types of development and support Aspire provides to its staff.
1) In-House Clinical Trainer and Clinical Training Specialist:
2) Access to extensive web-based training library.
3) Aspire is licensed as a Continuing Education Provider by the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Board:
4) Onboarding Support:
5) Advanced Training in Social Work, Counseling, and Marital and Family Therapy:
1) Opportunities for attendance at relevant outside educational programs (conferences, workshops, seminars, institutes, other training opportunities)
2) Tuition Reimbursement Program
Aspire Indiana, Inc. encourages staff growth and development by providing appropriate orientation and in-service programs for staff members as well as opportunities for participation in educational activities outside the Company to keep employees informed of significant clinical and administrative developments and skills.
Staff in-services as well as other mediums of staff development are designed to provide updates and information necessary for the operation of Aspire, increase the effectiveness of service delivery/quality improvement, and provide self-enhancement and personal growth of each staff member.