Outpatient Services are those counseling services provided in an Aspire office. We treat children and adults of all ages whose behavior and functioning has been impaired by a variety of symptoms associated with depression, anxiety, substance use, thought disorder, adjustment to trauma and loss, as well as a host of other issues.
At Aspire we believe that effective treatment starts with a thorough assessment. Therefore, we start the healing process by scheduling an appointment with a clinician specially trained to assess the problem that brought you in as well as evaluate how well you are functioning in key life areas. With assistance from this clinician, you develop your personalized plan for making change.
Aspire utilizes a team approach to care with a variety of clinical disciplines involved in treatment to provide a well-rounded perspective. Disciplines you may encounter include: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Advanced Practice Nurse, Care Coordinator, and Registered Nurse.
Types of Outpatient Therapies
Outpatient treatment may include one or more of the following services:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Medication Management
- Psychological Assessment
- Care Coordination
- Life Skills Instruction
- Intensive Outpatient
Outpatient Services Locations and Contact Information
- For 24/7 Crisis call: 1-800-560-4038
- For appointments call: 1-877-574-1254.
- We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and many commercial insurance companies. We offer a sliding-fee scale for clients who are uninsured.
- Carmel: 697 Pro-Med Lane, Entrance 1, Carmel, IN 46032
- Lebanon: 1600 West Main Street , Lebanon, IN 46052
- Noblesville: 17840 Cumberland Road, Noblesville, IN 46074
- Anderson: 2020 Brown Street, Anderson, IN 46016
- Indianapolis: 2506 Willowbrook Parkway, Suite 300, Indianapolis, IN 46205
- Elwood: 10731 State Road 13, Elwood, IN 46036