Aspire Indiana, Inc. encourages staff growth and development by providing appropriate orientation and in-service programs for staff members as well as opportunities for participation in educational activities outside the Company to keep employees informed of significant clinical and administrative developments and skills. Staff in-services as well as other mediums of staff development are designed to provide updates and information necessary for the operation of Aspire, increase the effectiveness of service delivery/quality improvement, and provide self-enhancement and personal growth of each staff member. Below is an outline of the types of development and support Aspire provides to its staff:
1) In-House Clinical Trainer and Clinical Training Specialist
- Extensive Internal Training Series, Including:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Person-Centered Treatment Planning
- CANS and ANSA State Reporting Assessments
- Competency in Life Skills Instruction
- Illness Management and Recovery (IMR)
2) Access to extensive web-based training library.
3) Aspire is licensed as a Continuing Education Provider by the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Board. Many on-site trainings include Continuing Education credit for staff at no cost.
4) Onboarding Support:
- Extensive New-Hire Orientation
- Compliance/Billing training
- Consumer Mentorship
- Training with advanced Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Executive Team Interface and Contact
- Crisis Prevention and Management Training
- Departmental Orientation
5) Advanced Training in Social Work, Counseling, and Marital and Family Therapy
Aspire has been a practicum/internship site for staff pursuing advanced degrees in social work, counseling, clinical psychology, and marriage/family therapy. Local affiliations include the Indiana University School of Social Work, Butler University, and Purdue University Northwest.
1) Opportunities for attendance at relevant outside educational programs (conferences, workshops, seminars, institutes, other training opportunities)
2) Tuition Reimbursement Program