Going Above and Beyond to Help Our Community
Emily Quillen works in Aspire’s Supportive Services for Veterans & Families (SSVF) as a Peer Mentor. The SSVF program assists homeless and at-risk Veterans with housing. Recently, Emily was presented with Intecare’s Above & Beyond first annual award.
Emily displays compassion for all of the Veterans she works with regardless of eligibility. In the event that a veteran is not eligible for the program, Emily will continue working alongside the veteran linking him/her with necessary resources and aid with housing stability.
Most recently, Emily encountered a female Veteran fleeing from domestic violence. While the Veteran had family in another state, she lacked the funds to move. Emily, being Emily, reached out to some of her contacts who were able to provide the Veteran funds to travel to her family. This is just one example of what Emily does, she goes above and beyond for those that she works with. She has a heart of gold & we are so happy to have her working at Aspire Indiana.
Please Welcome Our New Employees!
- Jeremy Amico, Life SKills Coach, Deaf Group Home
- Deric Batt, SPSP Supportive Care Specialist, Muncie
- Clyde (Nick) Bolton, Life Skills Instructor, Willowbrook
- Kacie Curtsinger, Life Skills Coach, May House
- William (Bill) Davis Jr., Clinical Supervisor, May House
- Aimee Dodd, Staff Interpreter, Deaf Services
- Kaitlyn Filadelfo, CC/LSI Home Based, Noblesville
- Alejandra Gil, Intake Therapist, Noblesville
- Tony Jeffers, Care Coordinator/LSI Home Based, Noblesville
- Miranda Lyons, PRN, Life Skills Coach, May House
- Cassidy Razor, Life Skills Coach SGL, Hartung
- Amanda (Mandy) Sickler, Life Skills Instructor, Carmel
- Leslie Stephens, Staff Therapist, Brown Street
- Michael Sweat Jr., Life SKills Coach, May House
- Michelle VanWinkle, SPSP Supportive Care Specialist, Richmond
- Arlene Voltz, Life Skills Coach, Deaf Group Home
- Wesley Watson, Housekeeper, Social Enterprises
- Katelynn West, Accounts Receivable Representative, Noblesville Admin
- Lisa Wilson, Residential Coach, Deaf Group Home
SUPPORT ASSOCIATE OF THE MONTH - APRIL AND MAY
Congratulations to Lori Webb and Rayona Haynes for doing a great job! Please help us congratulate them for their outstanding work!
- August 2015: Kim Nipper
- September 2015: Lexi Dollens
- October 2015: Kelly Fleischman
- November 2015: Mary Wilham
- December 2015: Kathy Stewart
- February 2016: Emily Jarvis
- March 2016: Stephanie Bostrom
- April 2016: Lori Webb
- May 2016: Rayona Haynes
Support Associate of the Month, which began in August of last year, was designed to let our consumers and staff know what a great job they do every day and to show our appreciation for their hard work.
Spotlight on Staff
There are so many wonderful people who work at Aspire and we want to introduce one of our many stars - Stephanie Borders! A little bit about Stephanie - her favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip, the best vacation ever was to the Cubs Spring Training in Mesa Arizona - and what does she like the best about her job? She loves her coworkers and the the support she receives when there are challenges on the job. She's passionate about helping consumers and seeing positive changes in their lives so they can grow and reach their personal goals.