This month’s Employee Spotlight is shining on our newest forensic interviewer at Kids Talk, Ty Osborn! After joining the Kids Talk team in April, Ty quickly learned the ropes and became certified to conduct forensic interviews in July.
To obtain her certification, Ty attended a week of “ChildFirst” training in Jackson, Mississippi, put on by the Gundersen National Child Protection Training Agency. During training, Ty practiced her interview skills and techniques with actors and took an extensive written test.
Upon her return, Ty hit the ground running and started helping the team with its ever-increasing caseload of child abuse and neglect investigations in Madison County. Ty has also been working as a victim advocate for some of the children and youths that come into Kids Talk on a daily basis.
Ty, thanks for your commitment and dedication to Aspire, Kids Talk, and all of the children that you stand up for and help!
Aspire’s New Call Center
We have changed the way that calls are handled at Aspire’s new Engagement Center to enhance and improve the experience for those we serve.
We have increased the number of Access Engagement Specialists to six and have implemented a centralized scheduling system to better manage the time that it takes our providers and support associates to schedule and serve our clients. Callers into Aspire are now given options to wait in a queue for the next available specialist, leave a voicemail, or dial the extension of the person that they are trying to reach. Our enlarged team of Access Engagement Specialists work throughout the day to address messages left on voicemail.
Under the old system, calls went directly to voicemail almost half of the time and calls were often transferred multiple times before reaching the appropriate Aspire staff member. We hope you find the new system easier and more convenient!
Welcome New Employees!
- Vernon Newton, Housekeeper, Social Enterprise Building
- Michelle Paterson, Support Associate, Willowbrook
- Amy Chaudion, Recovery Coach, Carmel OP
- Kaitlyn Gerst, Care Coordinator/Life Skills Instructor, School Based, Noblesville OP
- Jessica Dawson, Medical Assistant, Brown
- Katlain Ramer, Medical Assistant, Carmel CS
- Anne Overdorf, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Noblesville OP
- Pamela Sheward, Licensed Clinician, Carmel OP
- Shaun Carrico, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Noblesville OP
- Aaron Benjamin, Care Coordinator/Life Skills Instructor, School Based, Carmel OP
- Thurman Stanton, Jr., Care Coordinator/Life Skills Instructor, Carmel OP
- Chelsea Summerlot, School Based Therapist, Noblesville OP
- Andrea Bridgewater, Forensic Peer Specialist, Brown Street
- Theresa Campbell, Benefits Administrator, Noblesville Admin
- Lauren Dodd, Medical Assistant--Hoak Building
- Kimberly Gonzalez, Life Skills Coach, SGL, DGH
- Christine Greenwald, School Based Therapist, Noblesville OP
- Christine Jack, Care Coordinator/Life Skills Instructor, School Based, Noblesville OP
- Pamalee Kendall, Care Coordinator/Life Skills Instructor, RST, Carmel CS
- Tori Morgan, Support Associate, Carmel OP
- Karen Sphatt, Life Skills Coach, SGL, DGH