Your Healthy Weight Resource Center
For Aspire employees who are Anthem members looking for weight management and healthy living tips, we've created a new Weight Center at anthem.com/theweightcenter. The Weight Center is a collection of rich information and resources gathered in one central place. All resources focus on managing weight from a total health perspective, including:
- An interactive and printable Weight Management Playbook, with sections on fitness, nutrition and well-being
- WebMD® tips on getting active, eating healthy, improving sleep and energy levels, and reducing stress
- WebMD® newsletter sign-up
- Health Heroes radio link at Pandora® - a station specializing in workout tunes
- Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator
- Special Offers with discounts on fitness and health items like Garmin fitness devices
Who can use the Weight Center?
That’s the best part. It’s open to any member enrolled in any Anthem health care plan. Members can find the Weight Center on anthem.com after they log in or register as a member. From there, users should go to Health & Wellness > Health Topics > Weight Management. After login, they can add the Weight Center to their favorites. They can also use this quick link for easy access to anthem.com/theweightcenter.
MyStrength - The Health Club for Your Mind
At Aspire Indiana, we strive to provide a range of resources to foster the overall health and productivity of staff, our clients and their families. That's why we're excited to introduce myStrength.com to promote positive mental wellness.
myStrength offers web and mobile self-help resources, empowering all of us to be active participants in our journey to becoming – and staying – mentally and physically healthy.